Sunday, July 29, 2007

Welcome To ...

Again ... Kummer can't you leave it alone.
With that inspirational self-talk, welcome to my new personal blog "The Kummeropolis."

If you've been coming here for long you already know that this blog has been around since 2005. And has had no less than 3 different names. I've learned a lot about blogging since then and have found myself stumbling more and more into the dark side of internet marketing.

For the record: I am not trying to bring balance to the Force and have only actually used the force two times (both times to win a corn hole game.)

"The Kummeropolis" is my growing internet empire. Presently, that statement should make you laugh. But I do have three PAGERANK 4 sites under my dominion and several more in the sandbox. Traffic across Kummeropolis is growing exponentially over the past several months.

So, should you be reading this site?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . should I be writing it?

Feel free to question my sanity in the comment box.

No comments: