Thursday, July 06, 2006

Leftovers 7/06/06 Boats, bloggers and bedtime

Enjoy a few more shots of boats. My camera is primitive. The whole regatta was a mess with the weather and the accident. But we were able to enjoy the time spend with some of our church family.


I'm in another J-term this week with zero leisure no time to blog. This is the best Christian Ed class I have had at Southern. Maybe . . . I can post some key points from the class. But I haven't caught up on my notes from my Spring classes. Maybe I need a notebook PC. (If anyone has a decent used one let me know.)

I have invited my friend Mike to contribute to this blog. He is a recent seminary grad and seeking to serve as Children's Pastor. (Mike . . . Go ahead and post a brief life story - include what you are praying for in a church.) He has been doing some awesome work on modifying JE resolutions for the children's pastor. I am looking forward to his contributions.

Will The Next Generation Treasure Christ? is a dialog on reforming childrenÂ’s ministry and equipping parents - for the glory of Christ and the joy of our children.

No comments: