Friday, June 30, 2006

Big Bad Boats, some photos from the Madison Regatta

This will be my first Madison Regatta. Even though I lived only forty miles away from here my whole life. As I was coming home from work yesterday I took these shots of the boats that were all over town.


I'm not sure I understand U-2 boats. But they look like Jet Engines mounted on ultra lightweight shells. It reminds me of the Pod Racing on Star Wars. We are going to the parade tonight and the races this weekend. So check back for more photos next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here in Minnesota we have a much smaller version that race on the Mississippi River. They are very interesting to watch. Those in you pictures are twice the size of the ones that I've seen. Those look pretty fast. Wouldn't want to be in one.