- Children Desiring God and Bethlehem Baptist Church. Is there anyone doing Children's Ministry better than Bethlehem? They have dozens of excellent articles and helps. Their Children's Ministries Worker Manual is available for download. Children Desiring God offers their leadership conference audio, curriculum and much more.
- Free Online Resources for Raising Godly Children a good listing of parenting resorces by Rev. Steve Weaver. Several that deal specifically with childhood coversion from Dr. Jim Elliff.
- Vacation Bible School Curriculum for 2008. Check out the latest themes, material, programs for VBS.
- Are Children Safe? The Issues Surrounding a Child's Profession of Faith by Bill Shannon. This is the 2003 Shepherd's Conference, A Ministry of Grace Community Church. Bill Shannon is the pastor responsible for Children's Ministries at Grace Community Church, where John MacArthur preaches.
- Suffer the Little Children by Bill Shannon. This is from the 2003 Shepherd's Conference. He describes the Children's Ministry at Grace Community Church. Included are sections on what to teach, who should teach and the atmosphere for teaching.
- Children's Ministries Worker Manual This is a 41 page PDF document from Bethlehem Baptist Church. It contains six sections covering every aspect of their ministry. This is a great introduction to what God-centered Children's Ministry can become.
- Children Desiring God I have review several lessons and it seams like they are putting their vision into practice.
- Great Commission Publishing writes from a reformed perspective. Show-me-Jesus curriculum. I have heard good testimonies from others.
- Firm Foundations from New Tribes Mission. The description says, "This unique 50-lesson Bible study set systematically follows God's progressive pattern of revealing His character and His plan of redemption within the context of history. The lessons begin in Genesis and progress through the life of Christ, highlighting key themes." The set is designed for older elementary but appears to be adaptable for younger.
- Herin is Love is a Bible Commentay beginninging in Genesis for children. It offers a teaching guide and looks to be a good resource. It is endorsed by Dr. Ted Tripp who wrote Shepherding a Child's Heart.
- Introductions a Sunday School Syllabus for young children by Stephanie Carmichael. This series of 8 lessons (PDF), from Teaching Little Ones, can be used freely for non-commercial, ministry purposes. They are written for children aged between 6 and 8. It follows the Two Ways to Live for Kids Gospel Booklet.